Old November 5th 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
James

Default Flying Club software?

Medic wrote:
Hi All,

I'm doing some research into the software flying clubs use for logging
flights and aircraft usage.

Am really interested in understanding what software clubs are using and
what features are important?

I assume that at some basic level clubs record the flight time, engine
on time and other factors?

Any help/insights greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Mark.

At Penn Yan flying club we use www.tak-off.com/ as our resevation
system. We looked at myfbo.com but decided no to go with it as it did
not work well with the accounting software. It is much more
comprehensive in what it can do though, and if you were starting from
scratch may be a better for you. When we looked at it we had tak-off.com
up and running and seperate accounts software, and so it would have been
problematic to migrate to other software. Ithaca East hill flying club
uses myfbo.com though.

James.