Old July 3rd 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Jarg

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

"Matt Giwer" wrote in message
Jarg wrote:
"Robert Kolker" wrote in message
. ..
Matt Giwer wrote:
Does a nation of war criminals have a right to survive?
If they have the might. The U.S. became a great nation by practicing
genocide on the aboriginal nations. That is how The West Was Won. Dead
Injuns.

I think the Israelis should give it all back the day after the U.S.
returns the Great Plains to the descendants of the Indians whom our
predecessors killed to get the land. When do you think that will happen?

Good point. Pretty much every country that exists today was created at
someone elses expense, often displacing groups that had previously
displaced other groups, and on and on...

In addition to my response to him please tell me how this is a good
response? Even if the US had no treaties with the Indians how does the
comparison to Wounded Knee make Israel look good? These days we cheer for
the Indians at Little Big Horn. Why do you think he invites cheering the
Palestinians because they are being treated like the Indians?

--

Maybe you cheer for the Indians, I just see the inevitable results of a
conflict between people's of vastly different resources and technology.

Israel's existence is a fact which will not change no matter how much the
Palestinians wish otherwise. The sooner they stop their deluded dreaming,
the sooner the situation can be resolved.

Jarg