Old December 28th 04, 12:27 AM
Bravo8500

Default Pilot Training Contract

I signed a training contract with a small 121 airline as first officer
(19 pax turbo prop). I left just before training was finished (after my
first round of IOE) because I felt the job was too stressful for me to
accomplish safely, and that's what I told them when I left. They want
to sue me now for breach of contract, saying I left voluntarily. I'm
thinking it's a conflict of interest for them to create financial
pressure on a pilot to remain in a position against his best judgment.
What if I couldn't afford to pay the money and stayed, and caused an
accident? I hope you don't mind this legal-type question. Any advice?
Bravo8500