Old June 9th 04, 11:41 PM
Bill Hale

(Michael) wrote in message om...
Does anyone out there have installation data on the old Dog-10?

Also, I'm looking at driving one with a KNS-80 (basically the same
signals as all the other King stuff) and I know it can be done - but I
don't know how. If anyone out there has any information or a source
for the installation data, I sure would appreciate it.

Michael

The DGO-10 is electric, the DGO-9 is vacuum driven.

Neither is even close to ARINC standard that KNS-80 requires.
The course selector in the -10 is a sine-cosine pot that only
works with the matching VOR convertor. It will not work with
any other VOR receiver or convertor--tho I once interfaced one
to a MK-12D by modifying the 12D, a No-no. It will not work
with the KNS-80 -- not even close.

It also does not have a heading bug for autopilot pickoff.

Over and out. Bill Hale

But it is a simple, high quality AIM gyro.