Old June 23rd 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
es330td

Default First U.S. Pilot Jailed For A Domestic Aircraft Accident

On Jun 20, 3:40*pm, "Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote:

Sounds like an unfortunate accident caused by just flying to damn low.
Unfortunately if you screw around it can bite you, whether you're flying an
airplane or driving a car.- Hide quoted text -

When I started flying, my CFI said that safe flight is found by
staying away from the edges: don't go too high or too low, don't go
too fast or too slow, keep the CG in the middle, stay away from the
clouds and don't ever take off too heavy. There is no mission
important enough to risk your and your passengers' lives to complete.
If you want to push the edges learn aerobatic flight but for the
normal GA pilot "Moderation in all things" is the key.