Old July 11th 08, 08:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

Default Congested Area?

"Dallas" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 04:50:06 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio wrote:

Someone get your tail number?

Who said I was flying?

You should learn the correct answers to these questions.

The correct answer is...

"I have no specific remembrance that any such alleged flight ever took
place."

Other examples are...

ATC:
"November12345, how far beneath the clouds are you?"

November12345:
"At least 500 feet."

ATC:
"November12345, what altitude are you showing?"

November12345:
"What was that altimeter setting again? (sound of engine in steep dive or
climb)"

ATC:
"November12345, I gave you a right turn, why are you turning left?"

November12345:
"We were caught in severe turbulence, we are now correcting."