Old April 23rd 09, 02:01 AM posted to uk.rec.aviation,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Kobra[_6_]

Default For sale: FAA IR training tapes

On Apr 19, 10:52*pm, "Steve" wrote:
Apologizing for doing something you already knew beforehand was wrong?
Hmmm...

Try rec.aviation.marketplace. And your item is up for auction, not for sale.

It is aviation related and I for one was very interested in his post
and his product. I would have NEVER seen it in some
rec.aviation.marketplace or products or whatever. There's no
meaningful activity there and I don't check it. This is as good a
place as any if someone is selling an aviation related product.

Kobra