Old April 28th 14, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default LiFePO4 Batteries

On Monday, April 28, 2014 9:55:16 AM UTC-5, vontresc wrote:
So I am in the market for a new battery for my Libelle. I was thinking it might be time to upgrade to a LiFePO4 battery.

Any recommendations/reviews from the community? I've seen people using the K2 and Stark Power batteries. Any preference between the two?

Thanks

Peter

Hey Pete, I bought the battery and charger that Knauff sells. Has worked very well for my 3 long flights in the Cirrus this season. Still lots of Volts left even after 6.5 hrs of radio, vario, and transponder use. Lightweight too!