Old March 23rd 04, 06:31 AM
Bryan

Possibly turn the repeat on for the view axis and turn it off for the trim.

Or maybe the other way around..............

"John Doe" wrote in message
I have a Logitech joystick in FS2004 and want to use the hat/POV eight-way
switch for looking around (left and right) and for elevator trim.

IOW, I want to use the left three and right three positions for view, and
the front/back positions for elevator trim.

So far, doing that causes the view positions to stick. They are no longer
momentary switches which momentarily switch the view. When the POV switch
is released, the view remains switched.

Is there a way to assign the front/back positions of the POV switch for
elevator trim and at the same time use the left and right positions for
momentary views?

Work arounds are also appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
I will be pleasantly surprised if that is possible.