Old October 7th 03, 04:26 AM
Sanjay Kumar

Default CH Product Yoke with IP Trainer 6.5

Folks !

I am planning to start my IFR training and wanted to get
a good Yoke + Trainer software. I got CH Yoke USB and downloaded
IP Trainer 6.5 which supports the USB Yoke. Unfortunately
in my demo runs I find the Software to be too senstive to Yoke
pitch - its always in a dive or a climb making it worthless
(given how unforgiving IP Trainer it).

Looking at IP Trainer manual it seems they got rid of sensitivity
settings in this version of IP Trainer and I am wondering if I
should go back to IP Trainer version 6 so I can use the sensitivity
controls to dampen the pitch. I am surprised that a company will remove
features from its software. Does any of you have experience with
CH Yoke and IP Trainer 6 or 6.5 ? Can it work ? Is there another cheap
yoke Option for IP Trainer ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

-Sanjay Kumar