Old April 28th 04, 10:33 PM
Marc Ramsey

"303pilot" brentUNDERSCOREsullivanATbmcDOTcom wrote...
"Bob Mowry" wrote...
Why hasn't the SSA struck a deal with Dr Jack regarding running this
service for its members? I don't know about the rest of you but I
check Dr Jack's site about 5 - 10 times more frequently than
www.ssa.org.
Maybe this service will be part of the redesigned SSA web site? And
maybe the SSA dues increase last year was part of covering Dr Jack's
well deserved royalty stream

-bob

Capital idea! It'd be a great place for ads also.
SSA, are you listening?

According to my SSA Director (and others), there have been serious
discussions between the SSA and Dr. Jack about this. Since nothing seems to
have resulted from these discussions, I think we can safely assume that the
parties disagreed on the terms under which such a deal could be arranged.
So I can't answer "Why hasn't the SSA struck a deal with Dr Jack", but
clearly the SSA and Dr. Jack did try...

Marc