Old December 23rd 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
gorgon

Default Really missing Bob H.

Yep, that sounds like him. Sounds pretty good too. A little snap in
his tone.

On Dec 22, 10:00*pm, flybynightkarmarepair wrote:
On Dec 22, 3:33*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:

gorgon wrote:
I have been watching for anything from Bob Hoover (alias: vdubber) and
not wanting to hear bad news. I have watched his blog-site, looked for
news on this newsgroup.

Does anyone have good news from Bob?

There appear to be posts by him under the thread "Bob Hoover??" in the
rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled newsgroup as of December 17 & 18, so he
appears to be alive and well as of 4 days ago. He probably doesn't have the
time and energy to keep his blog up to date.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...ooled/msg/f626...

Basically keeping the cancer and it's consequences at bay takes all
his time, but he sounds about the same.