Old March 27th 19, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Naval Aviation "A" School in Millington, TN

On Tuesday, May 6, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I am going to Millington, Tennessee for 6 months after boot camp.
Their training me to be an aviation electrian. Does anybody have any
info on this place?
Casey Cameron

I went there in the Summer of 1978, after the USS Constellation CV 64 WestPac "77-78" Cruise. I Attended ADJ portion of the Aviation Program.
I drove from NAS North Island San Diego, California to Naval Aviation "A" School in Millington, TN.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millington,_Tennessee

Take a Vehicle with you if you have one.

ADJ/GSM 1 Russell