Old November 1st 05, 02:06 PM
C. Osbourne

Default Anyone using the Lowrance 2000c's new Terrain Awareness MCC card ?

I'm considering getting the Terrain Awareness MCC
card, for my 2000c and wondering if any of the list
members have installed this upgrate.

A third party, (non-compensated) review or or opinions
would be very helpfull for our list members who are
considering getting of these.

What do you think of this upgrade? Are there any plans
to update the data on the card, and if so, what is the
prodecure installing new Jepp data on the MMC? Is there
a trial version that you can download, etc. I'm sure some
of this info is covered in Lowrance's webpage, but as
we all know, it's much better to get 'review info' from
non-compensated users.

Thanks for answering here.