Old August 12th 04, 07:49 AM
Jay Beckman

Default Student Seeking XC Advice

Hi All...

I'm planning my Long XC and wanted to ask if anyone could offer any tips or
a "head's up" regarding this route:

First Leg:
Chandler Muni (KCHD)
Gila Bend VOR (GBN)
V94
VICKO
V16-94
Blythe (KBLH)

Second Leg:
Blythe -- Yuma (KYUM) along the general direction of V135

Third Leg:
Yuma
MOHAK
V66
GBN VOR
Chandler Muni

I'll be in a C172SP/G and will probably tackle this flight on a Monday
morning with a wheels up between 0700-0730 MST.

I've already received a couple tidbits over on the Student board, but
thought I'd ask for suggestions over here too.

Thanks In Advance...good flights to all!

Jay Beckman
Student Pilot - KCHD
38.4 Hrs ... Nowhere to go but up!

PS...thanks to all who came back and shared their OSH experiences...maybe I
can join you in the not too distant future!!