Old June 29th 04, 07:30 AM
Al

********....

Let the flame wars begin....

Flying wings from the early 70's suck.... Nuf said.

SHOW US SOMETHING NEW MAT!!!

Al

"jorgie" wrote in message

At the risk of getting flamed, I think that everybody has the right to
post here, within the normal rules.
Al and Matt appear to be getting a little personal towards each other.

Al on the surface it appears that Matt does not care what you think
about his posts, you have the right to your opinion, Matt just does not
care about it.

Matt while your heart is in the right place, your concern for other
peoples safety is a good thing, I'm not sure that the "selling" of
your product here will achive much.

Al and Matt if you want to have a private discussions on the pro's and
con's of what is allowed and what should be put here please do so. In
the mean time can we please dispense with the "SPAM" from both sides of
the fence and quit snipping at each other.

Thanks

Jorgie

--
jorgie
- A website for Australian Pilots regardless of when, why, or what they

fly -