Old May 19th 05, 04:28 PM
Tim Mara

I'd go for the Burger King Enormous Omelet Sandwich, maybe two of them......
but seriously......everyone has great suggestions, mostly if you can digest
straw.....the one thing you really don't want to do (hence my suggestion ;o)
is change radically anything in your diet just for the day you go
soaring.....you're possibly going to, especially with all the fibrous
suggestions I've seen here, end up landing sooner....and running toward the
head if it's not already part of your daily ritual...so.eat what you might
normally....no sense in grazing just cause you're in a
glider!......drink....and pee....
tim
Wings & Wheels
www.wingsandwheels.com

"ContestID67" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have been trying to determine what foods work well for extended cross
country flying. It needs to taste good, give you energy, easy to eat
in flight, not too messy, filling, doesn't melt, etc.

What does everyone use?

- John