Old June 3rd 05, 02:05 AM
Mike Rapoport

Water clarity is whatever it is when you get there. It varies a lot with a
huge number of factors. The times that I have dived there it has been
pretty good. You can access the area from the shore. It is a kelp forest.

Mike
MU-2

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
That sounds interesting! Is the water really clear? Who would I contact
for more information? Do you have to pre-register? I would **LOVE** to
take the kids to do something like this. They are really into marine
life (they've visited numerous aquariums, etc) and they love to swim.
I've never actually been anywhere where the water was actually clean
enough to see stuff.

-Robert