Old May 2nd 06, 12:17 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Part 2: Let's break down these reporter questions in parts on Dave Touretzky

2. When we browsed through Dr. Touretzky's website the majority of
its content is personal
issues. For example, he is critical of the FBI for having removed a

web site containing the
exact bomb instructions he mirrored on his website, DeCSS decryption software,
Scientology and several other non-academic subjects. What is the policy at CMU regarding
the use of university's facilities for private use? You claimed that Touretzky's non-academic
activities are funded by student tuition and federal grants. How much money are we talking
about?

Yeah, how much money???? Dave Touretzky has a defamatory article on me
on his crappy website. And parents of the CMU students pay for it!

Barbara Schwarz