Old May 7th 06, 05:46 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Part 2: Let's break down these reporter questions in parts on Dave Touretzky

[Do you have any wishes as to what should go on my website about you,
redneck William Barwell? Don't be shy, post your rap sheet. I'll
consider your wishes. ]

I doubt you'll have the chance to do that before being deported. The
DHS is really cracking down on illegal aliens, of late. Especially FOIA
terrorists. )

///Schwarz is principally known as the current holder of the record for
most requests filed by a single individual under the Freedom of
Information Act (FOIA). According to the Salt Lake Tribune, Schwarz has
submitted thousands of FOIA requests to the United States government
and its various federal agencies. There are extensive records at each
agency documenting these requests, which list thousands of hours and
thousands of dollars spent processing these requests. The U.S.
Department of Defense has finally made a ruling barring Schwarz from
filing any further FOIA requests until she pays for her prior requests.
(Schwarz often claims indigency to get fee waivers.)///

S.L. Woman's Quest Strains Public Records System
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/barbara_schwarz.html

Yours in Jeebus,

Lord Xenu
Your Friendly Galactic Overseer