Old October 16th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

"Margy Natalie" wrote in message

Hee hee hee I flew a JET!

Congrats! Way cool!

He recently aquired a Harrier and hopefully will have it on the airshow
circut soon. He's a really nice guy with really cool planes.

A really nice guy with deep pockets, I would guess. You would have to have
a "few" surplus bucks around, JUST to pay the fuel bill for either of those
planes! :-)
--
Jim in NC