Old August 1st 08, 12:30 PM posted to alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.aviation.piloting
Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

Default I've recently. . .

On Aug 1, 1:13*pm, PEAT wrote:
Hail Eris! On Jul 31, 9:21 pm, Lionel Lauer wrote:

N-Dioctyl-Dimethylpropyl-Octachlorodipropylether1-Diethyl-1-Fumaric-Acid
wrote:
philo, ye billowy-headed most smiling, I can hardly forbear hurling
things at thee, ye yammered:
"james" wrote...
downgraded from vista to xp (6-8 months ago) *I'm thinking of reformating
and reinstalling XP again.. My original XP disk was lost, so I bought a
new
xp disk with the stuff on it that mede me hate vista. (who wants bells
and
whistles?) Anyway I can find the disk which I have in a "start here"
book,
but I cant find the original package that has the product key. It seems
me that the product key should be somewhere on my computer. But Where?

google for: * magic jelly bean

You'd have to be as ****ed in the head as he is to understand that freaking
gibberish.

We all understood it, it was a post with a simple but accurate reply,
magic jelly bean reveals the key. Only a usenet addicted loooser such as
yourself Rick had to post one of your imbecilic replies.
Oh and by the way, your mother Rick..... she is a slag.

**** off, BowTie.

Snarky- Hide quoted text -

Agrebe.