Old September 1st 15, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Source of L'Hotellier Fittings?

On Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 5:41:57 AM UTC-7, Six-Seven Romeo wrote:
Anyone know of a source for new l'hotellier fittings?

I received an email from the son of an home builder in the Ukraine asking about a source for these fittings. He found my name from my web site where I described adding wederkind sleeves to l'hotellier fittings on a DG glider.

One possible source would be glider manufacturers. Besides DG's, what other glider manufacturers used l'hotellier fittings?

Thanks, John

Schleicher Segelflugzeugbau.