Old September 7th 05, 05:57 PM
wmbjk

On 6 Sep 2005 16:31:12 -0700, "BobR" wrote:

ANN Is Posting Breaking Stories, In REALTIME... Stay Tuned!

Bozo Of The Week

Yup... he's STILL at it. Chuck Slusarczyk of CGS Aviation

Here's some of what Kevin O'Brien had to say about the situation:

"I like Jim. I think he's a great guy who has done a lot for aviation,
and for years he did fulfill the promise of being 'proof that
magazines
don't have to be boring.' He didn't fulfill a lot of other promises
though, notably to subscribers and creditors. And I think he has some
severe issues with how he perceives himself, the world, and the other
people in it. His reality isn't real reality all the time. Now, many
people are a lot less pro-Jim than I. Some of them have very good
reason to be. While he has the balls to take on things that are real
problems
(Piper Tomahawk, Revolution Helicopter) he has not always had good
judgment about who to take on, and when he attacks someone who doesn't
deserve it (CGS [Chuck Slusarczyk], the Berkut folks, for a couple of
examples) he hurts real people, innocent people, in real ways. People
still tell Chuck 'But I read in USAviator...' and here Chuck is a guy
who is practically an icon in the ultralight world and honest as the
day is long."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...e=source&hl=en

Apparently all the ANN headquarter's hallucinogenic water that Kevin
was too smart to drink is now being shipped to Juan in PR. :-)

Wayne