Old August 27th 04, 02:19 PM
Tony Volk

Does anyone know if this story is true? Is there currently a strong
preference for two engines (e.g., comparing the F-18E to the JSF).

Cheers,

Thanks for the great answers everyone. I thought the story was urban
legend quality based on the fact that wives would care so much about the
details of their husbands jobs. I could easily see the pilots wax
poetically about their mounts, but would have a hard time seeing the wives
listening attentively to details. Let's hope the rest of the book sticks
more to facts. If not, at least there's some great pictures in the book!
Cheers,

Tony