Old July 19th 05, 04:07 PM
Jay Honeck

Default Iowa City Fly-In Pool Party THIS Saturday!

For all you guys and gals en route to Oshkosh, stop in Iowa City (KIOW) this
Saturday for gas and a FREE pool party at our aviation theme suite hotel,
the Alexis Park Inn & Suites!

We are located adjacent to the Iowa City Municipal Airport, so stop by for
lunch or dinner -- or stay the night! Starting at noon this Saturday, July
23rd, we will be serving free food, drink and music at poolside, for pilots
and passengers. Hangar lying, er, flying will be held in abundance, and --
with temperatures approaching 100 degrees -- the pool will feel mighty nice
after a long day in the cockpit!

While you *can* walk over, it's easier to call Unicom on 122.8 when you're
ten miles out, and ask 'em to give us a call. We'll be by in our courtesy
van to pick you up (the ramp is on the opposite side of Rwy 25 from the Inn)
within a few minutes.

We're located just south of Cedar Rapid's Class C airspace, and easy two
hour flight to OSH. Our VOR frequency is 116.2.

See http://alexisparkinn.com/fly-in_pool_party.htm for more details!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA