Old August 15th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Missing flight plans

"The Visitor" wrote in message

"Peter R." wrote in message Just to clarify, in your
opinion, not filing a VFR flight plan is
"unprofessional?"

Michelle wrote:
"Yes", I think so...amongst other behavioral patterns.

Me too. But I wouldn't have been gutsy enough to say so.It's usually one
area person slacks of in after he has started to slack of on other areas,
but can justify it somehow. The pilot often thinks a spouse or other
person will know exactly what to do if they are overdue. And somehow
magically know when they are overdue.

And do you have some data to back this up?