Old August 15th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Michelle Settle

Default Missing flight plans

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message

"Michelle" wrote in message

"Peter R." wrote in message
Michelle wrote:

As to your question, it just seems so "unprofessional" and I think
unprofessional conduct by pilots is a big part of the reason GA has
such a
higher accident rate than cars, and private pilots have the highest
rates
among their pilot brethren.

Just to clarify, in your opinion, not filing a VFR flight plan is
"unprofessional?"

"Yes", I think so...amongst other behavioral patterns.

Michelle

I was about to answer your question that you asked above Michelle but you
did it yourself.

Your statement was.. No VFR Flight Plan=Unprofessional=Higher accident
rate

Please explain now how the failure to file a VFR flight plan causes
accidents.

Please explain where I made the statement you attribute to me.

Do you have the slightest grasp of what "professionalism" connotes?

Michelle