Old April 29th 19, 04:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ripacheco1967

Default Ventus 3 Performance In Perry SC

On Monday, April 29, 2019 at 9:47:07 AM UTC-5, Tim Taylor wrote:
I am guessing your friend doesn't fly gliders and live in the north where it snows. Early nationals favor pilots from the south and those that are retired and can go to Florida, Texas, Arizona or Southern California in the spring.

I am new to gliders , I live in Florida , is that good? I thought colorado and other places near mountains was "better" .