Old October 18th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Viper

Default FSX i'm getting rid of this thing

Well I finally got it and it is going. Admittedly I only have a P4 2.8
with 1 meg of ram and a Nvidia gforce 4600 ti with 128meg so I didn't
expect too much but it does take up 15 gigs on my hard drive and to get
anywhere near 20fps everything muct be turned down to nothing. With FS9
I get great performance with everything turned up to max not to mention
that all of my add-on scenery is there as well and I don't even know if
that Would work with FSX. I really don't know if there is ANY hardware
out there now that will run this sim. If there is please advise. With
all of the new CPU and GFX confusion right now I have been hesitant to
upgrade. Should I just uninstallFSX for now or leave it on the hard
drive? Thanks