Old September 16th 10, 09:33 PM
NeilG NeilG is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Stanley View Post
Thomas,

Yes, that was my main concern but I think by the time I get to an airline, I will invest in a commerical headset. Bose did just release their new A20 headset that is equipped with Bluetooth. I believe it is a replacement for the Aviation Headset X. I am looking into that. I found it on Pilotshop.com for $1,095.00 and it is tax free and they will send it to me with free overnight shipping. I am inclined to go with that after I do some more research. They even offer it with out bluetooth. I had my decision made about the Zulu but then Bose came out with the A20 so now I am back to square one. Oh well. Thanks for all the feed back! I appreciate it!

-Jessica
Jessica,

You really can't make a bad decision with any of the high end headsets on the market. Both the LightSPEED Zulu and the Bose A20 are exceptional headsets. We wrote an article on the different models on the market a few months back that you might want to review: http://www.pilotmall.com/headsets_buyers_guide

*the Bose A20 is not listed because it hadn't yet been introduced into the market.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best
Neil