Old March 28th 10, 02:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Voyager

Default Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation

Jay Honeck wrote:
Hey Jay
cannot believe you are still on here, I was just dropping by, been off
the group for a long time. I see you still have your pathfinder.
Anyways, congrats on your new place.

Thanks, Jeff! I haven't been here in many months, but I'm really,
really glad to see that some "old-timers" are still here once in a while!

Likewise, I haven't been here in probably a year, maybe more. I just
checked in on a whim and see that you are changing venues. Good luck
with the move!