Old March 28th 10, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Voyager

Default Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation

Jay Honeck wrote:

The good news? Mary and I have just closed a deal on a motel located on
Mustang Island, Texas, in the town of Port Aransas! This area is
commonly known as "the Texas Riviera", with miles of white-sand beaches
and lovely flying weather year-round. The island has a terrific little
airport (KRAS -- Mustang Beach Airport) within a mile of the new motel,
which is currently called "Harbor Inn". We take possession on 4/19/10,
and you are ALL invited to the grand opening!

Jay,

Is this the place?

Harbor Inn & Suites LLC105 North Alister Street, Port Aransas, TX
78373-4008(361) 749-5572