Old April 29th 18, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default LxNav USB hub?

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 7:21:58 PM UTC+8, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Not your fault, but they don't list the chipset they use. That can be the difference in whether or not it works in some fringe applications.
I see the listing also shows it won't ship to the US. :-(

Charlie, you asked specifics of what USB hub I used with the LX and where I purchased same, I have done that, it works on the LX9000 with the Wifi option. which is where this started, so I am not concerned with "fridge applications" I I also live in Australia so the postage options suited me fine !
Chris Runeckles GCWA Perth