Old July 25th 03, 06:22 PM
Scott Skylane

Tarver Engineering wrote:
/snip/

I wrote the wrong thing anyway Ron.

/snip/

John,

Keep repeating that line to yourself, over and over and over again.

The REAL reason Big Brown bought out IIMorrow was for their parcel
tracking software. They had been using IIMorrrow's software, and
decided it was so good, they wanted to keep development "in house". The
Apollo line of avionics was just a nicety to go along with the deal.

See
http://www.elogisticsmagazine.co.uk/...feature4.shtml
about halfway down the page.

Quote UPS:
"Our decision to sell is based on the fact that our airline has matured
and ongoing development and marketing of aviation technology is not part
of the long-term strategic direction of UPS," said Tom Weidemeyer,
president of UPS Airlines.

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane