Old February 6th 04, 04:54 AM
Ed Sullivan

"karel adams" wrote in message ...
"Chris Whitley" schreef in bericht
news:IIpUb.227293$xy6.1159171@attbi_s02...
Hi all new to the group and looking for info on local flyins I am in

Ga. and
understand there is one planed for march in Dublin.

your pardon?
you mean to (fly/travel) from Georgia to Ireland?
just for a fly-in?
and then mind you fly-ins generally don't march.... neither do they
plane....

(excuse me for being pecky if it hurts you)

Don't pay any attention to him Karel, Some jackasses just bray to show
what they are. Some one will probably be able to answer your question.
Also you might check around the FBOs at your local airport for some
aircraft publications they usually have a listing. Also check the EAA
website, EAA.org

Ed Sullivan