Old February 21st 05, 10:13 PM
Doug Snyder

I think I need to clarify.

As far as I know this is a competent rigger. He is not a newbie and has
been packing chutes in this area for some period of time. He has the
full conficence of the glider pilots I know.

He does grumble about packing Strong chutes.

I was just wondering if there is a widespread perception that Strong
chutes are somehow difficult to pack. Based on my reading of the
doesn't seem to be much indication that they are more difficult to
pack.

I've learned from RAS that it's important to choose words carefully.
Any suggestion that the rigger in question is incompetent is merely my
failure to do so.

Doug