Old April 29th 10, 02:18 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default The truth about Jeffrey Blosstein

On Apr 28, 6:53*pm, "Dr. Hotsalt" wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:11:39 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
On Apr 28, 11:39*am, "Dr. Hotsalt" wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Invisible dog wrote:
Since you're not the sharpest tool in the shed,
I'll enlighten you why

You have zero qualifications for even commenting on someone putting
anything but way too much buffet where their mouth is, Mark m'boy.

So you say.

Are you going to forge us again, Mark?

Forge you? Can't parse that. Please supply
valid reference.

Liek you did when you first
came to the newsgroup and everyone ignored you, then made fun of you,
then cut you up inhto little pieces?

Uh, yeah, still not remembering that. Evidently it
must not have worked, cause I'm stronger than
ever.

Is there any wonder why you have no friends at all, Markie?

Well, I do live in a gated community, and since I'm the
only resident or one who has a key, that does tend to
lessen foot traffic. Then, I refuse to associate with
cigarette smokers so, that ups the percentage a little.
Country music is not permitted around me. Again,
the crowd shrinks. Oral hygene is important too.
I do my best to avoid farters, but unfortunately here
on usenet that's unavoidable as so many here are
just blowin it out their ass. That is when you repeat
the mantra, "serenity now, serenity now".

Even your
only chance at friends, Usenet, won't have you, what does that say?

That I won't be meeting lying strangers from the
internet at cheap motels?

It vomits -pathetic-

I hate it when you get this way. 4 out of 5 doctors
recommend prilosec. The fifth recommends beano.
Take one of each and stay off sushi for a week.

---

Your friend,
Mark

Dr. HotSalt