Old August 9th 04, 11:43 PM
Steve

I know. When I arrived at CDW that day, I got the straight scoop.

Steve

om...
The 150 was indeed from Caldwell and the PA28 was from Lincoln Park.
The reporting on this one has been pretty lousy so far, both from
aviation and non-aviation sources. Initially, someone from the FAA
reported that there were five fatalities, with one survivor apparently
trapped in the 150. That was later corrected to two fatalities no
survivors. AvWeb is reporting that both planes were in the pattern at
Caldwell, which is unlikely if they ended up in Kinnelon. I'm waiting
for the NTSB synopsis...

mark

"Steve" wrote in message

.net...
It's true that the 152 was from Caldwell. But the accident occurred

about
10 miles away from CDW.

"Peter R." wrote in message
Tom Fleischman wrote:

The 150 had just taken off from Caldwell.

If this is true (only stating this disclaimer because I haven't yet

read
this anywhere else), that would be the second mid-air accident at
Caldwell in two years.

--
Peter