Old July 3rd 06, 07:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Flyingmonk[_1_]

Default (Air conditioned) OSH dorm room available

Montblack wrote:
("Flyingmonk" wrote)
I'm sorry Montblack, I'm gonna have to be a loser and tell you that I'm
not gonna be able to make the trip. I'll email you the whys... I'm very
very sorry. :-(

Was it:
The possible Ed Gein farm tour by Jim B?
The probable (post) brats and beer party ...party, back at the dorm?
That we're hauling over, and setting up, our EAA Chapter's big canopy in
Camp Scholler, Saturday morning? (Forgot to mention that one? Oops.)
A fear of AIDS!! (Aviation Induced Divorce Syndrome) g
Not wanting to listen all week to: "I put the sign up on that building..."

None of the above, you'll see in the email. I'm mailing it to you at
the above email addy, I hope it goes through.

I'm so stupid... :-(

No whys are necessary, because YOU WILL come to OSH another year!!

Thanks for giving me the time needed to find someone else to share my AIR
CONDITIONED dorm room ...Sat night (22nd) - Wed night (26th)

Stay out of trouble!

Too late!

I do hope I didn't leave you stranded...

Bryan
Montblack