Old January 4th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bob

Default Revolution Mini 500 - is it buildable?

Jim, it is either the most successful Kit built helicopter ever offered
or the worst murder weapon created by mankind. This would depend on your
peers and their personal experience and your tendency to be impressed by
their opinion. So if you are in fact not just a troll and are a A&P I
think you have enough intellect to answer your own question.

Inspect the kit and use the judgement you would use to make decissions
in your field of expertise and you will be satisfied.

"Jim Anglin" wrote in message
link.net...
I have an opportunity to bring home a Mini 500 kit for no money or at
the least a couple thousand dollars. As far as I can tell it is all
there and has never been touched by the original purchaser. I have
poked around in cyberspace and learned a little about this airplane,
some of which is not good and some of which is really bad. I was
wondering if the experts here would know if this could be built by a
competent rotorwing A&P to be a safe airplane? If it is true that
parts of the kit were never delivered, is there a source of parts or
plans to fabircate them? The one place on the net I could have gotten
some real info seems to have been deleted (mini500.com)

Anybody?

jim