Old July 5th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Hanson

Default Sisu 1A, s/n 101, N6390X-PRICE REDUCED-

Still looking for a GOOD home for my Sisu, and have
reduced my asking price to $25,000 OBO. She's a real
sweetheart, but I need moneys. It's on pg 2 still on
WingsandWheels wantads, which as Tim rightly pointed
out is indeed the best online glider classifieds. Feel
free to sidenote with offers or inquiries. For those
who have not checked it out yet, see the pics and brief
(but rich) history on my website:
http://www.EagleBrandProducts.com/N6390X/

Paul Hanson
"Do the usual, unusually well"--Len Niemi