Old January 12th 05, 07:22 PM
Colin W Kingsbury

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

Less important, I suppose, is the fact that your posts make the reasonable

point
that, if someone reserves a particular suite and cancels, you may have

been
forced to turn down someone who wanted that particular suite, but the

policy on
your web site doesn't say this. As I read it, it I make a reservation and

don't
care what suite I'm getting, the policy still applies. Sort of undermines

the
point you try to make in your posts.

Possibly but as policies get more complicated there's a diminishing rate of
returns. You may gain 10% from allowing certain kinds of cancellations but
it will cost you 8% to do so, and unless you're big the 2% isn't worth the
hassle.

-cwk.