Old November 14th 07, 09:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
sn00p604

Default ATPL school (good, cheap and close to...)

Hi there,

I think of switching my career to an ATPL pilot. First - as an obvious step
thought of starting with the PPL licence (as I understand I go through
PPL-CPL-ATPL stepwise training to become Airline pilot).

Well - nothing new probalby. But

I'd be looking for some school which would be easily accessible from one of
this airports: Delhi, Baku, Dubai.

Rather not Gulf countries though.

Anyone can advice something? Cyprus? Eeastern Europe? Maybe somewhere in
India or Thailand? Must be good, english speaking and recognised. Preferably
with good pricing as well.

The thing is that I work in one of Central Asian countries and have an R&R
every 6 weeks for up to 2 weeks and R&R stations in Delhi, Baku, Dubai.

Thanks for any advices on - any step of the process

g'luck!

Snoop.