Old December 5th 03, 02:07 AM
John Roncallo

Ray Andraka wrote:

IIRC, it went from $50/mo to $85/mo in 1992 or 1993, and back then the ramp
plowing was random. Sometimes it would be plowed pretty close to the
airplane, others you'd have to shovel out a 50' path between the airplane and
the shovelled lane. $110/mo is ridiculous. Even PVD, which doesn't want us
there, is only $52/mo for tiedowns, and they'll often do what they can to
stuff you in a hangar if there is severe weather predicted.

PVD is only $52/month in a class C. Our club pays 95/month for tiedown
at a non-towered airport 4B8 in Plainville CT and 65/month at MMK in
Meriden CT. I guess they are making it up on the new RI landing fees.

John Roncallo