Old September 19th 19, 11:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bret Hess

Default TeamXC cooperative Condor soaring and OLC+ type flights this fall

Hi, we're starting our flights again after a summer break. If you're interested in OLC+ type flights on Condor and cooperative flying, join us at www.teamxc.us/about-us, and we can help you get started. We fly quite a few different sceneries, often with challenging conditions for realism (see www.teamxc.us/how-we-fly). We talk via a Discord server, help each other and get to know each other. We have members of all skills ranging from beginning to expert, from many places. Come have fun with us...it's an excellent way to grow your skills.

Mon and Fri 7pm Mountain Time USA, starting Fri Oct 4.