Old October 22nd 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mike[_4_]

Default 777 Death Dive over Atlantic

Bonehenge wrote:
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:02:38 GMT, john smith wrote:

Another story where British pilots encounter a situation and decide to
fly all the way to the UK before landing!!!

My thoughts exactly.

My God, they were 15 minutes out of Tampa! What's that make them 7
from Miami or Melbourne? G

What I like that 'low-key' description of the event and how obviously
accurate it is.. Like starting off describing "packed" British Airways
Jet, then mentioning the "175 terrified paddangers"... Let's see not,
175 passangers on a 777 ?? Wow.. that is really packed!! What's that,
somewhere around half filled? Yeah, right...