Old October 22nd 06, 07:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Roger (K8RI)

Default 777 Death Dive over Atlantic

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 01:33:39 GMT, "G. Sylvester"
wrote:

Roger (K8RI) wrote:
As to the 600 feet, I've been on flights where I was happy to hold
that close. US:" Ahhhh...ATC it's a tad bumpy up here and we *may*
have a bit of a problem holding altitude." (We were getting the crap
beat out of us) Them: "Yah, we know. The alarms are off". A 182 about
20 miles to the north or NNE was reporting torrential rain and severe
turbulence. That was where we were headed. Naturally that particular
flight was my second time in actual with the first having been that
morning.

Come on Roger, you had it easy. You weren't even serving peanuts. ;-)

You bet and I had my seat belt *tight* too:-))

Gerald

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com