Old August 4th 03, 06:22 AM
sirius

If the Chicoms build one and fly it over the U.S. we would have a
"cow."
So I suspect the whole world is a ****** with this plan.

OK, you now hold the rec.aviation.military for most consecutive posts
using the word "******" and, gee, aren't we all just so impressed with
you for doing so.

I suppose you also like to let rip with a wet fart in the middle of the
moment of silence in church to get people to notice you.

Alright, you've been noticed. The problem is, what we've noticed is a
juvenile brat with nothing worthwhile to say. Oh wait, I hear your mommy
calling. She wants to use the computer, so off you go to watch
Tele-Tubbies or something suitable for your mental age.

Maybe when you're a big boy, mommy will drive you to some inner city
street corner or vacant lot and you can read all those posts out loud,
being sure to look them all in the eye each time you say "******".

I hadn't been to this newsgroup for many months until this weekend. Now
I remember why.

Jeff