Old March 14th 17, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Whisky

Default PowerFlarm Firmware

Le mardi 14 mars 2017 16:18:25 UTC+1, Karl Kunz a écritÂ*:
Anyone know when the required annual firmware update for the PowerFlarm comes out? Getting all my devices updated and realized they haven't issued theirs yet.

It is not required that you update with a specific firmware.
It is required that you update once within 365 days to the firmware which happens to be latest version at this point of time.
I updated mine in December with 6.07, and I will update it again in December with whichever version is the then current one.

TW